skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Postcards From ABroad
Travel notes and photos from Andrea Broaddus
Saturday, June 13, 2009
I'll move into a real California cottage in August, complete with clothesline and lemon tree. Plenty of room for visitors!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Andrea
Exploring the world by foot, bicycle and public transportation.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(22)
►
July
(5)
▼
June
(17)
Two-wheelers in Paris-dise Today I took the train ...
EU Green WeekThe European Union Green Week meeting...
Groceries$20 worth of food at the corner store. I ...
Summer solsticeI took this photo of my colleague N...
Political protestOn the way home tonight, I biked ...
Public bikesThe Villo shared bike system in Brusse...
Worm compostingWhat is that plastic box in the cor...
La Grand PlaceMy favorite spot to hang out in Brus...
CouchsurfingCouchsurfing is a great way to travel....
5 Hours in Dublin ...
Margot and Stacy were showered with gifts and suns...
I'll move into a real California cottage in August...
BioFuel Oasis Why have a gas station when you can ...
I am the founder of the Petey Fan Club, because he...
There is a place where the bike lane ends, Where t...
Today I started house-hunting for August. One pros...
First stop: my sister Margot's house in Oakland. S...
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment